Regenera Activa® Hair Treatment
Treatments from $3000
- 1 Regenera Activa®
- 1.1 How Does Regenera Activa® Work?
- 1.2 Benefits of Regenera Activa®
- 1.3 What Is The Regenera Activa® Treatment Process Like?
- 1.4 What Results Can I Expect With Regenera Activa®?
- 1.5 Am I Suitable For Regenera Activa®?
- 1.6 Why Choose Sozo for Regenera Activa®?
- 1.7 FAQ
- 1.7.1 Is Regenera Activa® Painful? Is there any downtime?
- 1.7.2 Is Regenera Activa® safe?
- 1.7.3 Can I combine Regenera Activa® with other treatment?
- 1.7.4 How many patients have undergone Regenera Activa®?
- 1.7.5 Are there any contraindications?
- 1.7.6 Can I have a normal life after the treatment?
- 1.7.7 Can I get Regenera Activa® Treatment even if I had a hair transplant?
- 1.7.8 If I am about to get a hair transplant, can I be treated with Regenera Activa®?
Regenera Activa® is a no-downtime hair loss treatment that uses regenerative growth factors extracted from your scalp to stimulate the other areas that are losing hair.
Looking to improve hair loss without the side-effects of medication and the risks of hair transplant surgery?
Sozo Aesthetic Clinic is proud to be one of the first clinics in Singapore and South East Asia to introduce this technology.
How Does Regenera Activa® Work?
Regenera Activa®’s patented system extracts “micro-grafts” from your scalp.
When injected into the areas of hair loss, these “micro-grafts” repair and regenerate your scalp.
The result is thicker and stronger hair.
Benefits of Regenera Activa®
These micrografts are autologous (extracted from your own body).
This means that Regenera Activa® is completely natural and safe, with no risk of rejection.
What Is The Regenera Activa® Treatment Process Like?
Regenera Activa® is a 3-step procedure that only takes 1 hour.
Harvest of Micro-Grafts
After local anaesthesia (painkiller injection), 3-5 small skin samples (2mm) are extracted from the back of your scalp.
The patented Regenera Activa device produces “micro-grafts” that have potent regenerative abilities.
Dr Boey customises his injection points to deliver optimal results at areas of greatest hair loss.
What Results Can I Expect With Regenera Activa®?
Numerous clinical studies and reviews show improvements in hair density, hair counts and scalp coverage 1 month after Regenera Activa®.
Reduction of hair loss is first witnessed.
Next, there is improved thickness of existing hair and growth of new hair over the next 12 months.
Good results are achieved when used in combination with other synergistic hair loss treatments.
*Individual results vary.
Am I Suitable For Regenera Activa®?
- Suitable for Men and Women.
- Clear diagnosis of Male or Female Pattern Hair Loss.
- Mild to Moderate Hair Loss/Thinning.
- Strengthens scalp Before and After hair transplant.
Why Choose Sozo for Regenera Activa®?
We have a dedicated hair loss specialist team that has spent years perfecting the art of treating hair loss in men and women.
As one of the earliest providers of Regenera Activa, we have fine-tuned our protocols to get optimal results.
Precision Matters. We customise every single Regenera Activa® treatment according to your unique pattern of hair loss.
We are passionate about our craft because everyone in the team has suffered from hair loss before and truly understand the importance of restoring your “crowning glory”.
You will find all the clinically-proven Medical Hair Loss solutions you need at Sozo.
By combining Regenera Activa® with other proven treatments, you will have sustainable and natural hair growth results.
from $3000 per session
1 session per year.
Regenera Activa has been through extensive clinical trials for efficacy and safety.
It is approved by major health regulatory authorities like Europe CE and US FDA for effectiveness and safety in treating androgenetic alopecia (pattern hair loss).