Lutronic Fractional PicoPlus
Treatments from $450
- 1 Lutronic Fractional PicoPlus
- 1.1 How Does Fractional Pico Laser Work?
- 1.2 Benefits of Fractional Pico Laser
- 1.3 Why Choose Sozo for Fractional Pico?
- 1.4 FAQ
Who is Fractional Pico Laser For?
Acne scars – rolling and atrophic scars
It can also treat mild wrinkles, sun damage and skin rejuvenation in ethnic skin types.
How Does Fractional Pico Laser Work?
Fractional Picolaser resurfacing uses the principle of Laser Induced Optical Breakdown (LIOB), which are micro-cavities within the skin.
Ultra-short picosecond pulses of laser light reach deep into the skin’s sub-layers to create micro-cavities in the target area (epidermis or dermis). This stimulates collagen and elastic fibers – the crucial building blocks of normal-looking skin.
As micro-cavitations are formed without damage to the superficial layers of the skin, this treatment is without the downtime of traditional lasers.
Benefits of Fractional Pico Laser
No-Downtime fractional laser resurfacing is the point of difference for Lutronic Picoplus laser.
All forms for fractional resurfacing, including Lasers, RadioFrequency and even Micro-Needling is associated with recovery time.
With Fractional Picoplus recovery is almost instant.
After Pico Plus laser, your skin is slightly red, however with a special soothing balm, this redness disappears within 2-3 hours.
It’s a fast and simple procedure that’s easy to tolerate and requires little-to-no downtime.
Lutronic PicoPlus is the first Pico Laser to deliver fractional energy to 3 variable depths for comprehensive treatment of Acne scars and Uneven Skin Texture.
Why Choose Sozo for Fractional Pico?
HSA, Korean FDA and CE approved Lutronic Picoplus Laser is a second-generation Picosecond Laser with one of the highest peak power in its class (1.8GW).
It is able to target 3 variable depths as compared to traditional lasers. This gives enhanced scar removal results.
We improve results, shorten recovery and mitigate side-effects through a comprehensive post-laser recovery protocol for both in-clinic and home care.
We offer synergistic treatments like subcision, Infini RF, Fractional CO2 for enhanced results.
- Cleanse face with a gentle cleanser for the first week. Do not use exfoliatives.
- Apply antibiotic cream for first 3 days.
- After washing of face, use a regenerating moisturizing cream twice a day to assist in speedy healing.
- Sunblock (at least SPF 50) may be applied from Day 2 of treatment and is very important in preventing post treatment hyperpigmentation. Avoid direct sun exposure for the first week.