Sozo Aesthetic Clinic Singapore — Experts in Pico Laser, Regenera Activa, Acne Scar Removal
As seen on
Sozo Aesthetic Clinic
Sozo Aesthetic Clinic is a Medical Aesthetics & Hair Clinic that is conveniently located at the top floor of One Raffles Place shopping mall in Singapore’s Central Business District.
Helmed by Dr Justin Boey, Sozo’s corporate milestones include being the earliest providers in Singapore for these US FDA-approved technologies:
- PicoPlus laser – laser treatment for pigmentation, pores and acne scars.
- Regenera Activa – non-surgical, regenerative treatment for hair loss.
- Ultherapy – Non-surgical face lift and skin tightening treatment.
Dr Boey has also received rave reviews from clients after their treatments in specific areas such as:
Skin Care Clinic Treatments in Singapore
- Picoplus Laser Treatments for your Stubborn Pigmentation
- HIFU Skin Lifting Treatment
- Ultherapy The FDA Approved Non-Surgical Treatment
- INFINI an Effective Skin Tightening Treatment
Sozo Aesthetic Clinic is able to deliver a wide array of solutions to different skin conditions. We meet each patients’ needs through our holistic approach and modern technology.
Our team of doctors have been providing professional cosmetic treatments that are evidenced-based and deliver them with as little downtime as possible.
Understanding your condition and looking for its solution is easier when done with professional guidance.
Sozo also offers a personalized consultation to identify a patient’s skin or hair loss problems. We strive to provide our clients with the right treatments for optimal skin or hair rejuvenation. Our extensive menu of services will help elevate your beauty and give you more confidence!
Dr Justin Boey
Dr Justin Boey specialises in:
- Facial Aesthetics
- Acne Scars
- Hair Loss
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Regenera Activa
- Trainer for Botulinum toxin – Dysport.
- Trainer for Dermal Fillers – Restylane (Galderma) and Stylage (Vivacy).
- Medical Expert for Kiehl’s, La Roche-Posay, L’Oreal and Skinceuticals.
Aesthetic Medicine consists of equal parts Art and Science.
I advocate research-proven and cost-effective medical treatments that are artistically balanced.
With his minimalist philosophy of “Less is More”, Dr Boey is sought after for his natural and elegant results.
You can see all the different solutions and technologies we use available at our clinic
Hypertrophic scars are a common and often distressing dermatological issue that occurs as an abnormal response to trauma or injury. Unlike their counterparts, these thick, raised skin scars remain within the original wound’s boundaries and
Post-inflammatory erythema, commonly called PIE, is a dermatological condition characterised by reddish or purplish discolouration of the skin following inflammation or acne. These flat, reddish spots, typically found on the face, occur due to damage