Sozo Aesthetic Clinic — Singapore’s Experts in Pico Laser, Regenera Activa, Acne Scar Removal
As seen on
Sozo Aesthetic Clinic
Sozo Aesthetic Clinic is a Medical Aesthetics & Hair Clinic that is conveniently located at the top floor of One Raffles Place shopping mall in Singapore’s Central Business District.
Helmed by Dr Justin Boey, Sozo’s corporate milestones include being the earliest providers in Singapore for these US FDA-approved technologies:
- PicoPlus laser – laser treatment for pigmentation, pores and acne scars.
- Regenera Activa – non-surgical, regenerative treatment for hair loss.
- Ultherapy – Non-surgical face lift and skin tightening treatment.
Dr Boey has also received rave reviews from clients after their treatments in specific areas such as:
- Acne Scar Removal – using technologies such as Edge One and Fractional CO2.
Dr Justin Boey
Dr Justin Boey specialises in:
- Facial Aesthetics
- Acne Scars
- Hair Loss
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Regenera Activa
Aesthetic Medicine consists of equal parts Art and Science.
I advocate research-proven and cost-effective medical treatments that are artistically balanced.
With his minimalist philosophy of “Less is More”, Dr Boey is sought after for his natural and elegant results.
Dr Sau Po Yi
- Facial Aesthetics
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening (Ultherapy, Ultraformer HIFU, INFINI)
- Pigmentation Treatment
- Women’s Wellness
- Hormonal Acne
- Facial Rejuvenation using Dermal Fillers & Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Clinician-Scientist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology residency program in KKH
- More than 10 years of clinical experience
PhilosophyInvest in your appearance, it’s going to represent you for a very long time.
Less is More
You can see all the different solutions and technologies we use available at our clinic
Having been through 3 years of Obstetrics training, I have seen, and also created many C-section scars. Caesarean section scars are one of the most common types of surgical scars. Other types of surgical scars