Edge One Fractional CO2 Laser
- 1 Edge One Fractional CO2 Laser
- 1.1 What is Edge Fractional CO2 for?
- 1.2 How does Fractional CO2 Work?
- 1.3 Edge One Fractional CO2 Laser vs Other Fractional CO2 Lasers (Fraxel)
- 1.4 Why Choose Sozo for Edge One Fractional CO2?
- 1.5 FAQ
- 1.5.1 What is the Fractional CO2 Edge One Laser treatment process like?
- 1.5.2 What is the social downtime / recovery time?
- 1.5.3 How soon can I see results?
- 1.5.4 How many sessions are needed and how often?
- 1.5.5 What are the post-laser care instructions?
- 1.5.6 How much does the Fractional CO2 treatment cost?
How does Fractional CO2 Work?
Fractional CO2 laser produces thousands of tiny microthermal zones in the treated areas.
Each zone is the diameter of a shaft of hair, however these columns extend deep into middle layer of the skin- where scars lie.
Laser targets the scarred areas and old collagen, but also leaves areas of healthy tissue to regenerate through collagen production.
Fractional laser treatment allows less patient downtime and side effects compared to fully ablative lasers but still delivers great results.
Edge One Fractional CO2 Laser vs Other Fractional CO2 Lasers (Fraxel)
With the latest generation of Fractional CO2 Lasers, the Edge Pulse was introduced in Singapore.
This Edge Fractional CO2 Laser treatment solves the problem of traditional Fractional CO2 Laser treatments like Fraxel by greatly reducing the downtime associated with the treatment.
Conventional Fractional CO2 Laser treatments usually cause patients to have redness for 3 days and scabs for 1 week.
This latest Edge Fractional CO2 Laser gets around this problem by producing very fine beams that cause minimal redness and scabs that are so fine that they are barely noticeable.
Sozo offers Edge One which is the newly improved version of Edge Fractional CO2 at a price range starting from $450.
Why Choose Sozo for Edge One Fractional CO2?
- Cleanse face with a gentle cleanser for the first week. Do not use exfoliatives.
- Apply antibiotic cream for first 3 days.
- After washing of face, use a regenerating moisturizing cream twice a day to assist in speedy healing.
- Sunblock (at least SPF 50) may be applied from Day 2 of treatment and is very important in preventing post treatment hyperpigmentation. Avoid direct sun exposure for the first week.
- Do not pick at scabs, as this can injure new skin.