Pro Yellow Laser
Treatments from $180
Pro Yellow Laser for Melasma & Redness
- Vascular Lesions (Red spots) – rosacea, post-acne redness (post-inflammatory erythema), telangietasias
- Pigmented Lesions (Brown spots) – melasma, lentigines
- Skin Rejuvenation
How Does Pro Yellow Laser Work?
The yellow wavelength (577nm) provides the best absorption when treating blood vessels.
Compared to the standard green wavelength (532nm), the yellow wavelength is able to produce 40% higher absorption in blood. This translates to less required power during treatment, which in turn provides the following advantages:
- Greater comfort during the procedure
- A shorter healing period, less downtime and swelling
- Reduced risk of side effects such as blisters, burns or pigmentation change
- Ability to safely treat darker skin types, which is not typical for most lasers
- Ability to safety treat sensitive skin types such as those with rosacea or eczema
Some traditional lasers that have been used to destroy the blood vessels or improve redness such as in rosacea or in healing scars, commonly resulted in bruises that would last for weeks after a treatment.
The ProYellow laser coagulates the blood within a vessel thus causing it to collapse with minimal bruising and blistering. As such, patients can return to their daily activities immediately after treatment.
The ProYellow laser utilizes a unique wavelength that treats uneven skin tones, brown spots and redness caused by aging and sun damage.
The Pro Yellow laser not only treats the visible spots on the face, but also the underlying vessels. This helps to ensure long-lasting, quick, and safe results.
Data from recent research suggests blood vessels are the primary cause behind persistent brown lesions such as sun spots and melasma. It is safe in darker skin types, where traditional lasers are limited to only treating lighter skin tones.