AGNES Acne Treatment
Permanent Solution For Stubborn Cystic Acne
What Are The Benefits Of AGNES Acne Treatment?
- Improvement of chronic, stubborn acne
- No side effects from acne oral medication
- Low downtime
- Low rate of recurrence
How Does AGNES Acne Treatment Work?
AGNES is one of the most effective cystic acne treatments in Singapore.
AGNES treats stubborn, chronic cystic acne permanently by destroying hyperactive sebaceous glands using insulated micro-needles to precisely administer radiofrequency energy.
With the offending sebaceous glands destroyed, hair follicles do not get inflamed and infected any more. As a result, your acne goes away – permanently.
Who Is A Suitable Candidate For AGNES Acne Treatment?
AGNES offers a safe and effective solution for anyone who does not wish to consume oral medications, or use expensive lasers, which only controls pimples and acne temporarily.
You may experience some redness and swelling immediately after the treatment. However, these post-treatment effects should subside in about 3 to 4 days.
This latest AGNES Acne Treatment leverages on a unique technology that uses a micro-insulated needles to deliver radiofrequency waves to selectively destroy the overactive sebaceous glands while protecting the surface of the skin and the surrounding tissue. This minimises any injury or trauma to the surrounding skin.
- Topical anaesthetic cream is applied prior to treatment , so you will experience minimal discomfort.
- The skin is cleansed and scaled, and excess sebum is first extracted from the hair follicles by our therapists.
- A tiny micro-needle is then inserted into the skin follicle and sebaceous glands to deliver a Monopolar Radio-frequency current that destroys the problematic glands.
- The next day, a bipolar radio frequency current is applied using a surface probe to loosen any remaining debris and impurities, which are removed to cleanse the skin.