Treatments from $500
What Is It?
Rejuran Healer is a rejuvenating skin treatment made of biological molecules called polynucleotides (PN).
Nucleotides are the basic structural units which make up DNA. The DNA extract in Rejuran Healer is obtained from salmon, then fragmented into PNs.
Who Is It For
- Enlarged pores
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne scars
- Stretch Marks
- Saggy skin
- Dark eye circles
How It Works
The 2 main effects of Rejuran Healer, or PN/PDRN are:
- Wound healing – through stimulation of growth factors, increased microcirculation.
- Anti-inflammatory effects – through scavenging of free radicals and blockage of inflammatory cytokines in the body.
Rejuran does this through several mechanisms:
- PN/PDRN work by biologically increasing the metabolic activity of cells in the skin called fibroblasts – the fibroblasts in the skin are stimulated to regenerate key components of the skin which we lose with age, such as collagen, glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins. In other words, PNs awaken tired aged cells to act younger and get to work again.
- PN/PDRN act mechanically as a scaffolding for cells and the extracellular matrix to grow – they have a 3-dimensional structure where fibroblasts can use to produce its regenerative effects.
PN/PDRN provide building blocks for DNA synthesis. Through salvage pathways, the PNs are broken down by the body’s processes into purines and pyrimidines, then recycled into new DNA again.
Dr Boey uses the “hand injected” technique which allows him to target problem areas more precisely and minimise wastage of Rejuran.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Salmon DNA used for skin rejuvenation?
What is the treatment process?
What are the types of Rejuran?
- Rejuran Healer (medium viscosity) 2ml
This is the form that is often available in Singapore. It is an all-over facial rejuvenator.
- Rejuran S (higher viscosity)
This is suitable for acne scars and can be injected deeper within the dermis
- Rejuran I (lighter viscosity)
A good option for the delicate under-eye area
Is Rejuran a filler or skinbooster?
It comes in a 2ml syringe (unlike standard 1ml skin boosters or 1ml fillers), and it is injected into the superficial dermis of the face to promotes your skin to heal itself by restoring the skin’s cellular matrix (made up mainly of collagen, elastin and fibronectin).
How often should I get these treatments?
How much does the treatment cost?
As Seen On
SAME DAY CONSULTS AVAILABLE.
We will reply within 1 hour during office hours.