AGNES Cystic Acne Treatment
Permanent Solution For Stubborn Cystic Acne
What Are The Benefits Of AGNES Acne Treatment?
- Improvement of chronic, stubborn acne
- No side effects from acne oral medication
- Low downtime
- Low rate of recurrence
How Does AGNES Acne Treatment Work?
AGNES is one of the most effective cystic acne treatments in Singapore.
AGNES treats stubborn, chronic cystic acne permanently by destroying hyperactive sebaceous glands using insulated micro-needles to precisely administer radiofrequency energy.
With the offending sebaceous glands destroyed, hair follicles do not get inflamed and infected any more. As a result, your acne goes away – permanently.
Who Is A Suitable Candidate For AGNES Acne Treatment?
AGNES offers a safe and effective solution for anyone who does not wish to consume oral medications, or use expensive lasers, which only controls pimples and acne temporarily.
Are The Results Of AGNES Treatment Permanent?
Once the sebaceous glands are destroyed, acne subsides and is unlikely to recur.
Less than 10% of acne recurred within a year after the final treatment session, making this a truly effective long term solution for acne.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is AGNES acne treatment painful?
In addition, local anaesthesia will be injected into the area prior to treatment to ensure patient’s comfort during the procedure.
What is the downtime of AGNES acne treatment?
You may experience some redness and swelling immediately after the treatment. However, these post-treatment effects should subside in about 3 to 4 days.
Is AGNES acne treatment safe?
This latest AGNES Acne Treatment leverages on a unique technology that uses a micro-insulated needles to deliver radiofrequency waves to selectively destroy the overactive sebaceous glands while protecting the surface of the skin and the surrounding tissue. This minimises any injury or trauma to the surrounding skin.
How long does a session of AGNES acne treatment take?
30-60 minutes per session
How many sessions of AGNES acne treatment are required?
2-3 sessions may be required depending on severity of the condition.
How long does the effect of AGNES acne treatment last?
The skin improves throughout the treatment. Pimples don’t form again in treated follicles, and number of new lesions reduces over time, and over several treatments.
What’s the AGNES acne treatment procedure like?
- Topical anaesthetic cream is applied prior to treatment , so you will experience minimal discomfort.
- The skin is cleansed and scaled, and excess sebum is first extracted from the hair follicles by our therapists.
- A tiny micro-needle is then inserted into the skin follicle and sebaceous glands to deliver a Monopolar Radio-frequency current that destroys the problematic glands.
- The next day, a bipolar radio frequency current is applied using a surface probe to loosen any remaining debris and impurities, which are removed to cleanse the skin.