Treatments from $200 (Recovery Serum included)
Who Is It For
Acne Scars – box car scars, rolling scars
Lump & Bumps – Milia, Moles
Skin Rejuvenation of Fine lines
How It Works
Fractional CO2 laser produces thousands of tiny microthermal zones in the treated areas.
Each zone is the diameter of a shaft of hair, however these columns extend deep into middle layer of the skin- where scars lie.
Laser targets the scarred areas and old collagen, but also leaves areas of healthy tissue to regenerate through collagen production.
Fractional laser treatment allows less patient downtime and side effects compared to fully ablative lasers but still delivers great results.
Edge Fractional CO2 Laser vs Other Fractional CO2 Lasers
With the latest generation of Fractional CO2 Lasers, the Edge Pulse was introduced.
This Edge Fractional CO2 Laser treatment solves the problem of traditional Fractional CO2 Laser treatments by greatly reducing the downtime associated with the treatment.
Conventional Fractional CO2 Laser treatments usually caused patients to have redness for 3 days and scabs for 1 week. This latest Edge Fractional CO2 Laser gets around this problem by producing very fine beams that cause minimal redness and scabs that are so fine that they are barely noticeable.
We offer Edge One which is the newly improved version of Edge Fractional CO2.
HSA & FDA
VASTLY REDUCED SIDE EFFECTS
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the treatment process like?
Each treatment of Fractional CO2 Laser takes about 10 minutes, during which our doctor will treat the whole face or part of the face.
Recovery serum/mask and LED phototherapy will be applied to enhance recovery.
What is the social downtime/ recovery time?
How soon can I see results?
How many sessions are needed and how often?
What are the post-laser care instructions?
- Cleanse face with a gentle cleanser for the first week. Do not use exfoliatives.
- Apply antibiotic cream for first 3 days.
- After washing of face, use a regenerating moisturizing cream twice a day to assist in speedy healing.
- Sunblock (at least SPF 50) may be applied from Day 2 of treatment and is very important in preventing post treatment hyperpigmentation. Avoid direct sun exposure for the first week.
- Do not pick at scabs, as this can injure new skin.