Silhouette Soft ThreadLift
What Is Silhouette Soft For?
Silhouette Soft stimulates and promotes the regeneration of lost collagen to recapture youthful definition and restore volume.
Which areas can be treated?
Silhouette Soft can be used to treat various parts of the face:
- Contours of the face
- Jaw line
How Silhouette Soft Works
One Treatment, Two Actions
- A lifting action for immediate and discreet effect
- Over time Silhouette Soft stimulates and promotes the regeneration of lost collagen to recapture youthful definition and restore volume. The result is a nuanced, soft and natural looking face.
Silhouette Soft comes in the form of resorbable suture with resorbable bidirectional cones.
It is made in the United States and its development was based on six years of experience in suture suspension with cones used in reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery.
In 3 years, more than 130 000 treatments have been carried out all over the world.
- Local anesthetic is applied to the face and our expertly trained doctor inserts the Silhouette Soft thread under the skin using a fine needle.
- After inserting the thread, the doctor applies slight pressure on the treated area to reshape the surface of the skin and achieve the immediate lift.
- Treatment with Silhouette Soft can only be performed by our doctor.
- Silhouette Soft is a unique treatment which can be carried out on a variety of areas of the face with long lasting results.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the components of Silhouette Soft?
Can Silhouette Soft be used in complete safety?
What must be done before Silhouette Soft Treatment?
What happens immediately after Silhouette Soft Treatment?
If you experience any side effects, you should talk to your doctor.
Are there any contraindications to Silhouette Soft Treatment?
Is Silhouette Soft Treatment painful?
Are there any recommendations to be followed after Silhouette Soft Treatment?
- Apply cold packs immediately after the procedure if required (Cold packs should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion point)
- Take analgesia e.g. paracetamol in case of pain (2-3 days)
- Refrain from applying make-up for as long as possible (minimum 24 hours)
- Sleep face up, in an elevated position on pillows (3-5 nights)
- Wash, shave and dry face gently without rubbing or massaging (5 days)
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements (2 weeks)
- Avoid over-exposure to direct sunlight and do not use tanning beds (2 weeks)
- Avoid sports, in particular high impact sports e.g. running (2 weeks)
- Avoid face and neck massages and face and neck aesthetic treatments (4 weeks)